Hello, I’m Deborah Conner. As a transformative/integrative certified coach, I help clients process spiritually transformative experiences that challenge a person’s world view. These significant changes to perspective are explored in a safe space where clients make sense of their experiences and move forward with their lives.
Click here to select the Integrative Coaching Package that works for you!
Welcome to the magic of coaching!
The magic of coaching is in the process of co-creating a path forward to an intentional future. The synergy we create will bring your integration process into greater focus, which will be strengthened by my role as an accountability partner in your journey.
Reasons to seek out a coach. . .
- Feeling stuck, unmotivated, or uninspired
- Sitting on the fence about a major life decision
- Believing we are not good enough
- Needing clarity in crisis; looking for renewed flow and balance
- Negative self-talk and fear
- Believing we are alone
- Believing we do not have choices
I so appreciated working with Deborah Conner, she was patient and very insightful in helping me identify potential areas of growth and expansion within my business and in my personal growth. Having Deborah provide a fresh perspective of the goals I wished to attain, helped me to clearly identify the steps I needed to take but was unwilling or unable to see before. Deborah provided a safe and fun atmosphere which made it easy to define my next steps to better myself and my business.
Rinette Lagace, The Courageous Entrepreneur
Specific reasons for a near-death experiencer (NDEr), out-of-body experiencer (OBEr), spiritually transformative experiencer (STEr), or any other altered state, such as a psychedelic trip experiencer (PTEr) (clinical or recreational) or their family and friends, to seek out a coach. . .
~ Wanting to be believed, having validation ~
~ Knowing others have had similar experiences ~
~ Desperately seeking resources or support ~
~ Processing feelings and emotions ~
~ Having had a negative sharing experience with other professionals ~
~ Family and friends do not understand ~
~ Trying to make sense of the experience~
~ Having after-effects that need support ~
~ Processing change in perspective and beliefs ~
~ Not the same person you were before the experience ~
Tips for your coaching journey . . .
- Communicate what you want to achieve at each session.
- Be honest and open while exploring possibilities and opportunities.
- Enable the wisdom and power you possess by completing pre-session activities.
- Take a few breaths in your pre-session moments to center yourself and align with your future self.
- A safe, non-judgmental, and respectful session includes letting each other know how we are doing, what is working and what is not: synergy is a valuable asset in coaching.
From the very first time I met coach Deborah, and throughout our sessions, she has been an excellent listener that has offered a safe space to discuss difficult subjects. Her approach is always kind and free of judgment. She truly hears me and gives me permission and space to express my thoughts and feelings, so that I am able to get clarity and move forward. I feel better after each session with Deborah and highly recommend you work with her, whether you have had a near death or out of body experience or just need a trusted place to gain clarity on a life decision or personal belief.
Gayle Cheatham, Cambelyn Coaching
Deborah is very knowledgeable about the science behind Near-Death Experiences (NDEs). When someone experiences something like this, often they feel like they want to make drastic changes in their lives. This is due to being left to sort out your challenging feelings by yourself. Deborah’s calm demeanor and active listening skills put you at ease, which makes it possible to share your experience with her knowing that it’s confidential and will go no further than from you to her. Deborah is a down to earth coach with an extreme passion towards those that have had NDEs/STEs/OBEs.
Lindsey Shuford, Wellness and Transitional Life Coach
My role in your journey through coaching. . .
- I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or language that sparks an intuitive thought, I’m likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about BIG shifts. If I’m not on target, just tell me. I’m not attached to being right.
- You will be expanding awareness, allowing possibilities to arise through the identification and elimination of limitations.
- I will not be counselling, consulting or providing therapy. I am not a teacher or mentor. I can not provide legal advice.
- I will provide a safe, non- judgmental space to share the wisdom of personally transformative experiences, magnifying their inherent teachings.
- At the end of the session, if you do not mention what actions you are ready to take, I will make a coach request. I ask clients to stretch themselves, deepen the work done in the sessions by writing, taking some action, resolving relationships or things that feel incomplete. You are free to negotiate, accept or decline.
- I adhere to the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics: https://coachfederation.org/ethics/code-of-ethics
Maximizing your coaching journey. . .
- Know that you are worthy of this time you have invested in yourself.
- Make coaching sessions a priority. Come to every call with a specific agenda – a clear understanding of what you’d like to take away from the session.
- Do your own work between sessions. Use what you learn. Complete what you agree to do.
- Be open-minded. Try new approaches. Experiment.
- Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns if they do not serve you anymore.
- Make notes or journal the changes or challenges you are experiencing between sessions.